Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Have you got the Entrepreneur's Mentality?


In my post yesterday I mentioned that entrepreneurship is as much a state of mind as anything else, so before we go any further I want you to take this quick quiz: Question 1 I prefer to: a) Make my own decisions (and live with the consequences). b) Have someone else make the decisions (and take the blame when things go wrong). Question 2 Do you like to play it safe? a) No, I'm happy to take a risk when the odds are in my favour. b) Yes, I like safety and security. Question 3 Are you curious by nature? a) Yes, I'm always looking for new ideas or to see how things work etc. b) No, I prefer to mind my own business and keep myself to myself. Question 4 Do you give up easily? a) No, never. b) Yes – if it's too much hassle, I can't be bothered. Question 5 How's your glass? a) Half full b) Half empty Question 6 How do you view your occupation? a) It's not a job, it's a vocation. b) It pays the bills. How did you do? If you've
http://ljbjl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment